Friday, June 2, 2017

My Sincerest Apologies

Dear Authors, Publishers and Readers,

I wanted to offer my sincerest apologies for not posting or replying to your emails for a longer while now. I am currently overbooked and crammed with job, career and schooling. I understand your frustration at not being responded to in timely manner, and your even greater frustration for not getting any response at all.

At Authors’ Curtilage, I pride myself on giving my 100% every day to ensure that your bookish needs are being met. I know that I have let you down, and for that I am very sorry. I am going to make sure that all of your requests are tended to one after another.

I would like to thank you for choosing Authors’ Curtilage and for your patience. I am always looking for ways to improve my service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

Should you have any suggestion in the future to improve Authors’ Curtilage, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, and I will be very happy to receive your input.

Sincerely,
Damilola Ogunremi
Publicist

(+234) 817 076 8650
authorscurtilage@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day

A mother's worth is incalculable and cannot be overstated. She gives up her wants and needs to ensure your happiness. Her presence in yo...